Monday 6 February 2012

"I just f------ killed someone. Kay, I gotta go to church now...lol."

Missouri teen describes killing as 'pretty enjoyable' experience





A U.S. teenager who admitted stabbing, strangling and slitting the throat of a young neighbor girl wrote in her journal on the night of the killing that it was an "ahmazing" and "pretty enjoyable" experience -- then headed off to church with a laugh.


 "I just f------ killed someone. I strangled them and slit their throat and stabbed them now they're dead. I don't know how to feel atm. It was ahmazing. As soon as you get over the 'ohmygawd I can't do this' feeling, it's pretty enjoyable. I'm kinda nervous and shaky though right now. Kay, I gotta go to church now...lol."
Defense attorneys Monday highlighted Bustamante's troubled childhood, referring to numerous references in her journal describing her suicidal feelings and the urge to hurt herself and others.

6min to close my jaw and here I am.

 


Is it possible that the most loving thing to do could be to end someones life (or give them a rope)?  I am just asking, not saying.  I am not talking about the death penalty to punish someone, but as an act of love.  Is it possible that the death penalty could ever be an act of love, for that person's benefit (either with this lady, or anyone)? 

5 comments:

  1. WOW. touchy subject. Are we talking specifically this girl or in general?? To me I bring out the cleche, hurting people hurt. So is not giving someone the death penalty proving to that person everything that they have been living out of all of their lives? No one thinks that I am worth the time and effort to show compassion, love and invested time. Now I AM NOT!!!!! saying that they should ever ever be re-introduced into society??? But I don't believe love could ever equal the right to take a life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What about love of innocent children that die because tax dollars go to keep these people alive and not feed hungry kids. So i guess the argument isn't about ending life, but choosing which life to not end. hungry child vs killer. If you have limited resources it isn't murder to apply resources elsewhere. FYI CBC says $52,000 per year to keep someone in Jail. This is a LOT of food for a hungry boy/girl. Makes ya think eh!.

      Delete
  2. My opinion:
    I think for some, their solution to getting out of the whirlwind of how they feel, is to hurt themselves or even kill themselves.

    I do not think that the solution for their mental / emotional state is to aid them in this process. I think a smarter choice is to extend them affection and love. Not a 'rope'. (this is when they are inflicting pain on themselves)

    As for the death penalty, this comes into effect when people are so disturbed they begin hurting others on scary levels. I have not thought enough about it to say i am definitely for, or against it. I think some people should be institutionalized for their crimes / mindsets. I see how people believe the death penalty is a good idea, it offers full protection for the innocent. But the reality is that the death penalty is our natural way of deciding that someone is too far gone to be fixed. I believe strongly that God can change the heart of any man. But at the same time when someone poses a risk to my kids / family, my job is to protect them at any cost. Perhps the death penalty is the system's way of protecting us from people they know from experience are not willing to be changed?
    God cant force someone to change - so i think i am saying that I agree that in some cases the death penalty can be a good thing for protecting the innocent.
    In extreme cases I see the death penalty or killing someone almost a necessary evil, when protecting people. My husband would never let me die because he was doing something wrong by killing somoene. His first God given responsibility is to protect his family.
    People who are hurtful to themselves are ether messed up and starting down a path that will later turn them into monsters. Or they will take one of the hands held to them and choose to take the road to change. I'll continue to offer a 'hand' to those asking for a rope, and will also protect my family at any cost from those who find it pleasurable to inflict pain on us.

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. This person is a psycopath. Always will be, will always be a danger to others. The real question is what do we do with people on the extreme end of the psycopathy scale. There is fixing them, no therapy can change them it only makes them better manipulators. God help the poor girl who perished at her filthy hands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. an eye for an eye was around looooooong before we decided to start calling it touchy subject.

    ReplyDelete

Think of how you can make your point and be respectful.
Try to keep cursing to a minimum; with thanks.

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain